Factory Account Representative
Electronics manufacturer has an immediate opening for a territory Account Representative. This Southern California based manufacturer produces a growing list of products designed to make today’s homes and businesses more convenient, safe, and innovative. These products include structured wire systems, multi-room audio distribution, home-theater, automation, and security products, which make a total packaged solution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Represent the company and products in your assigned territory by trade show and telephone representation.
• Coordinate the transition from initial sales contact to ongoing account management.
• Develop and implement sales action plan based on the companies mutual goals and objectives.
• Develop and maintain sales opportunities through customer contact, account development and sales promotion.
• Conduct effective corporate/product presentations by emphasizing the corporate value proposition and product benefits
• Salary, commission and a quarterly bonus
• Able to work independently, self-starter with strong work ethics
• Able to make sales presentations and close opportunities.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word & Excel), and capable of learning internal sales CMS software (ACT).
• Develop relationships with each customer
• Quick to learn in our fast paced environment
• Strong desire to learn, develop personally and professionally
We offer competitive benefits including paid holiday, vacation, medical and dental
4 year Business or Communication Degree