Channel Vision has modified the 38″ Structured Wiring Enclosures and Covers. In order to determine which enclosure cover is compatible with the new enclosures, refer to the information below:
Traditional Channel Vision 38″ Covers (with key & lock):
* Traditional enclosures are stamped with the date code “1014″ on packaging ( date code located next to bar code). Traditional enclosures are those purchased prior to October 2014.
* Traditional enclosures are only compatible with lock and key covers purchased before October 2014.
(Traditional Enclosure and Cover with Lock and Key)
(Traditional Packaging-stamped with date code “1014″)
NEW Channel Vision 38″ Covers and enclosures (with Levers):
* The new 38″ enclosures are stamped with the date code ”9C15″ on the packaging. New enclosures are those purchased on or after September 2015.
* New enclosures are compatible both the lock and key and the new lever
(NEW Enclosures with Lever for door handle)
(NEW enclosure packaging- marked with silver label and date code beginning in “9C15″)
* New Hinged Covers are marked with a silver label next to the barcode with the date code “9c14.” New hinged covers are only compatible with new enclosures that are marked with a silver label with the date code “9c15.”
* If packaging is stamped with “1014M,” the enclosure is also compatible with the new modified cover doors.