- This is normal with the AB-134 or AB-135 ABUS keypad WHEN the volume is turned up and the source i.e.: Bluetooth or audio source is too low.
- Normal operation has a fixed audio level and this is never heard unless turning the audio level low.
- Audio sensed circuit is set low and will shut off when the audio is not detected.
- Solution: Turn volume up on source and down on keypad.
- Solution: Turn the potentiometer on back of the ABUS AB-134 or AB-124 product, down to a level that will not be heard in this operation.