Question: Intercom is very quiet. It is hard to hear the speaker, I am not sure if it is automatically attenuating itself from microphone feedback, or if there is an update available for it? A service kit to better insulate the mic from speaker?
At any rate, it works good just very hard to actually hear it even when there is minimal background noise
ANSWER: This can be answered several ways.
- It sounds like you may just need to turn up the volume on the room station.
- background noise in the other rooms and it doesn’t switch rooms, there is a force talk and force listen mode by pushing and holding the talk button.
- Low mic volume can be a symptom of an old product, we do have an upgrade to raise the listen volume.
- Speaker volume listening to the other person can be upgraded to a new speaker with higher sensitivity
- Upgrade option of an IP Intercom kit for room to room and front entrance communication: model ST-3108W room station