Open Architecture HD Distribution using HDMI Modulation over coax
Channel Vision manufactures HDMI over coax solutions providing 1080P Video with virtually no latency and an open architecture design allowing an unlimited number of TV’s to be added to your AV projects. Distance, adding future TV’s (without programming), Video & Audio sync all are standard feature you’ll enjoy with Channel Vision’s advanced technology.
Making it even better, our network-controlled modulators allow the installer to change settings without “rolling a truck” to be onsite.
In addition, equipment at each TV location are technologies of the past, your standard TV tuner does the work to display high definition video with superior picture quality.
What does that mean, we’ve seen equipment cost reductions up to 60% the cost of AV over IP and HDbaseT legacy matrix switches and Network control.
1. Equipment cost reductions around 60% the cost of AV over IP and HDbaseT legacy matrix switches
2. Virtually no latency
3. Open architecture design add AV sources and additional TV’s anytime
4. Unlimited number of TV’s can be designed into your AV system
5. Unlimited Distance to each TV by adding in-line RF amplifier
6. Future TV’s can be added with an RF splitter
7. Video & Audio sync has never been an issue
8. Network-controlled to change settings without “rolling a truck” to be onsite
9. Low Power Consumption: No additional equipment is needed at each TV location
10. Labor cost reductions are significant!
11. Future Labor & Service cost reductions are significant!
12. Use existing Coax, no need for new wiring
Expectations of 60% cost reductions with our HDMI multi-zone system
Free system design link: https://channelvision.com/systemdesign/
2-HDMI Source input
Modulator Rack Mount
1-U brushed aluminum black faceplate
HDMI 1.4a, HDCP 1.4
Audio input HDMI Stereo MPEG/ AC3 Dolby 1080p@30fps, 1920×1080 HD
Modulation Cable 64/256 QAM / AIR 8VSB
RF Output Power: 35dBmV Cable / 30 dBmV Antenna
RF Output 30dBmV adjustable
Frequency 47-860 MHz
Network setup and configuration
100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
12 VDC / 2amp power supply included