- NEW FIRMWARE NOW AVAILABLE 2018-4-26 updating 24 hour clock and fahrenheit temperature setting
- 10″ IP Touch Screen (White frame)
- Video communication with visitors and unlock the front door
- Access control from the Channel Vision Smartphone app
- Basic automation control (additional product required)
- Display family pictures in screensaver mode
- Compatible with the SIM Series IP intercom system
- WiFi & Bluetooth built in
- Camera viewing for 2 way visual between rooms
- Android based touch screen
- POE (power over ethernet)
* Black frame touch screen available by special request
** Power supply NOT included after the addition of POE Feb 2017
*** Installation Instruction manual available to installers in the back office after logging in
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is a flush mount available for the IP touch screen?
At this time, flush mounts for the IP touch screens are not available. However, dealers have reported recessing the touch screen into the wall using a surface mount or frame.
How many alarm zones does the IP system support?
The IP Touch Screen supports 8-way alarm interface with 3 modes: Out, Home & Sleep. Simply select the “Out,” “Home” or “Sleep” mode icon to activate the alarm sensors. The icon will light up upon selection. Upon the alarm being triggered, users enter their four digit pin code to shut off the alarm.
How many IP cameras can each Touch Screen support?
Each touch screen can support 8 IP cameras.
Which front door intercom stations can be used with the Touch Screens?
The IP Touch Screens are compatible with the SIM Elite Series IP Intercom and the SI-8000 Elite Series Intercom. The SIM Series Intercom is designed for MDU and commercial buildings. The front door station is equipped with a built-in IP camera, proximity card reader, keypad and an LCD screen that displays a scrollable directory listing. The SIM series can connect with up to 999 rooms, offices, units, apartments, etc. Visitors dial floor and room number to video call the corresponding touch screen. Residents can answer the video chat and unlock the door from the touch screen or the Linphone app.
The SI-8000 Series IP Intercom is designed for single family homes and is available in four distinct finishes: oil rubbed bronze, textured black, satin nickel and white. The SI-8000 IP intercom connect to any number of touch screen stations you would like to include in the home. Upon a visitor ringing the doorbell, a video push notification will be sent to the touch screen and/or the Linphone app.